Student Re-Registration Process
Re-Registration is only for students who are currently enrolled with SCVCS.
If you are a new student or have previously attended SCVCS and would like to return, please apply for Enrollment here.
If you need assistance with re-registration, please call SCVCS directly at (803) 253-6222 or toll-free at (877) 253-6279.
Re-Registration Dates for 2023-2024
Re-Registration Opens TBD
Re-Registration Closes TBD
Students who do not re-register by the deadline will be removed from SCVCS and would need to re-apply for enrollment if they plan to return for the 2023-2024 school year.
Login to PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Click the Parent Portal Login button at the top of this page. Login with your username and password. If this is your first time creating your login, click HERE.
- NOTE: This is not the same as the K12 Parent Portal. SCVCS is using a new and improved re-registration this year through PowerSchool Parent Portal.
Complete Intent to Return Form
- Learning Coaches will receive an email with instructions to complete this process on February 1st. This email will only go to the Learning Coach email address. You do not need the email to complete this process, however. On February 1st or after, login to your PowerSchool Parent Portal account and click on Intent to Return in the table of contents. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the form and submit. You will need to complete this process for each student. If you have any issues or questions regarding enrollment, please call (803) 253-6222, Option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit Required Documents
- Beginning March 1st, upload or complete your required yearly documents.
- Students must have an updated Proof of Residency and Student/Parent Contract on file each year. The Student/Parent contract will be available in Parent Portal on March 1st.
- Rising 7th Grade Students need an updated Immunization Form with the T-DAP vaccination.